Car hit...Follow-Up Thought(long)

Hi everyone, chris collier, still here,

I first want to say that I really appreciate everyone that has respond both on the list and emailed me privately...........it is very uplifting to know that many of my fellow list members share concerns about society and how things are changing, and not necessarily for the better............

Well it has been a few days since I posted about my car, society, my thoughts, my thoughts on society and my car; well you get the picture.

Here is an update, for those who are following this:

Contacted my insurance company, they say take it to anyplace I want to have it fixed, no repercussions on my premium, I am only responsible for my $250.00 deduct.
Cool, right, I should be happy. Well i have mixed feelings. I look at it as two-fold:

Everyone that I come in contact with, it is the same thing, "chris how is it going?". "Well, my car got hit, and the mother f*cker did not have the balls to leave a note..............blah blah blah."

So mid afternoon, I am letting it go, I am finally letting it go. I have lunch with my girlfriend Leah, I am headed back to work, when she calls me in the car.

" Got some interesting news for you", she says.
"Really..........what?".
"you know Jackie, the women that is always sitting on her deck?"
"Yeah"
"she saw the lady who backed into your car!!!!!!!"
"WHAT?"
"she saw the lady who owns the black 626 back into your car, get out, rub the side of your car for awhile, then get back into her car and leave"
"rubbed my car........... what did she think was going to come out of my car, a f*ckin Genie?"

this was the news that made my day................of course the rest of the day I planned my well thought out educated surprise attack...................

I called the police and found out that i could issue a warrant on the grounds of a hit and run; now that i had a witness AND I knew the suspect..........I was set. This would be my ultimate Trump card!!!!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED..........