WTF Warning light?!?!?

	Hey guys (and Gals), I started up my car this afternoon ('95 Jetta
VR6) and this wierd warning light comes on the dash that I have never seen
before.  It is orange, and it is to the right of the "Brake" light.  It is a
round circle, and has three dashes on either side.  I spent half a day trying
to figure it out, and went to a friends 97 instruction/owners manual and it
was not in there.  Any idea what this could be or what might have set it off?
 Traction control maybe???

thanks!!
Matt
"suspension enhancements on a budget...O Bars, Inc"
http://www.VR6.org/obars.htm