I love to drive

I love to drive. I'll love it more once I get the Paxton supercharger. I think it's hilarious that no one expects my car to whoop them. I take V8 trucks every day (after all, I'm in the south), and get yelled at by the redneck drivers. I have more of a challenge from Trans Ams and Z28s, but I've taken a few 350 cars - same engine as the trucks, usually, but the gearing is more advantageous for racing (shit, you guys know that). Mush-tangs with the 4.6 don't stand a chance. I haven't managed to take an M3 yet (hopefully I'll be driving one soon). DSM Turbos - Eclipses, Talons - without extensive mods are easy (I knew one guy back in Arizona who pulled mid to low 13s in his Talon, though). When this car is running well, it just kicks ass. When it's not, it's annoying. Just my daily rant.

-ENS D.J. Bergesen
djbergesen@dotstar.net
96 Jetta GLX VR6  "V WAFFE"