Re: Dave, Do You Live In Seattle?

Cool.  They do street drags every Saturday night in Richland.  I could give
you directions.  Not much import cars though.  Mostly old V-8 Chevy's,
etc....

$450! That's a little high for me.  I'm thinking all stick with the
205/40/17's but still not sure what width rim to get.  Sorry, but your 18's
don't look that wide in the pictures.  It's too bad we can get wider tires
under our cars.  What's your favorite tire for dry (no snow) weather with a
occassional rain?

Mitch

email: mitchman@owt.com
website: http://www.owt.com/users/mitchman/