For Sale - maybe (not mine)

If anyone is interested in a '96 GLX w/90k miles in the Somerset County area
of NJ for somewhere around $8000, e-mail me off the list (cmor@home.net) and
I'll send out a message with the particulars when I get them.  I don't have
any details yet and won't have them until next week sometime.  It's not my
car and I don't know the guy, but he just put a deposit on a BMW R1200C and
will take delivery of the 'sickle as soon as he sells the car.  I do have an
occasional semi-working relationship with the BMW dealer, but I have no
interest in the deal.

-Chris