Re: Problem with muffler...

Sorry for such a delay but anyway. I had similar problem and I fixed it
myself.
The big muffler that is under back seat is rotating on the loose joint a
bit to the front of the car. The pipe joint needs to be tightened - I
took the 25mm (if i remember the size well) nut off (a bit rusty so I
had to use long extension on the socket wrench) cleaned the bolt that is
permanently attached to the joint ring (dremel tool :-), greased it and
tightened it back with the same long extension (I used old bike fork
tube).

I saw this done in dealership but the guy did not clean the bolt and the
muffler was in place only for a few weeks. If you do not tighten it
really well then mounts will not have enough force to hold it in place -
they are to close to the pipe.

hope this helps - but by now you probably fixed it ...
- Peter

--
Peter Ziobrzynski, <pzi@pzi.net>