Problem with muffler...

I'm having a problem with my muffler.  I responded to
a message several weeks ago about a repulsive noise
generated during accelerations caused by my muffler
coming off of one of its rubber mounts.  Well, I went
under my car and re-mounted my muffler and the rattling
noise stopped.  Well... after about 4 weeks of rattle-free
driving, my muffler un-mounted itself again!

Has anyone ever experienced this problem with their VW?
I guess I have to go back to the dealer... but I was just
wondering if anyone else may already know what to do
about fixing it without dealing with the dealership.

Thanks,

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6