Re: Programmable Wiper Relay

You know whats funny... I just installed one last week.
I had to find out which one by turning on the stock int. wipers
and listening for the clicking sound it makes and feeling
which relay produced the click.

I can't remember right off the top of my head, but I think
it was #196.  It was the relay on the lowest row on the
left most column.

Just to make sure, I pulled the stock relay and tried to
turn on the int. wipers... and voila!  The wipers didn't
work.  So that just proved which one was the relay.

Good Luck!

-Chuck Simpson...
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6