Re: Bilstein/Neuspeed Question

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Karp, Steve wrote:

> Anyone out there using a Bilstein HD / Neuspeed Sport Spring set-up?  If so,
> any comments?  Talked to the folks at VW Sport, which is near me, and they
> really recommended this set-up for people looking for a moderate drop (1")
> and major improvement in handling, which worsening ride quality too much.
> My 98 GLX is a daily driver ...
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

I have that setup on my 97 GLX and it is sweet. Not much harsher, and it
really makes the car behave better when you're being aggressive. I've
had no problems with bottoming out, even with 4 people and luggage in
the car.

Have you gotten rid of the Gawd Awfuls and put better tires on, yet?

Peter Loron                                                  peterl@cnw.com
Before the invention of eruptions, lava had to be carried down the mountain
by hand and thrown on the sleeping villagers. This took a lot of time.