Airbath Input

	I have ordered an Airbath setup for my 1995 Vento GLX, and I was wondering of
what everyone thought of this setup.  I have read and re-read the European Car
article and talked extensively with the company owner, Myron Ybarra.  I was
wondering if anyone on the list has this setup and has anything to say about
it.  If you hate it, I'd like to know that.  If you adore it, tell me that
too.
	I'm anxiously awaiting this product and just need some input about it.
Thanks fellow Veedubbers!!

matt
http://members.tripod.com/ventoman
1995 Vento GLX