95 DRL parking lights SOLVED!!

Hey 95'ers...
	I finally cracked the mystery on how to disable the parking lights.  All it
is...if you pull out your headlight switch, disconnect the plug, you will see
14 pins.  If holding it upright, you will see a copper snake looking piece of
metal crossing two pins and connecting them.  If you see the switch, there's
NO way you can miss it.  With a small screwdriver, remove that piece of metal.
That will do it for you.  I went to the extent to buy a 98 switch (thanks
Tom!) and come to find out that is the only difference.
	If anyone has questions, feel free to email me.

Matt
http://members.tripod.com/Ventoman
95 Vento GLX