Re: How do I know if I've got the BOSE speakers?

Do you know if it is Clarion for sure?

You can find out by the cassette door on the head unit.  Apparently the
Panasonic is completely flat and the Clarion has a small tab.
My rear deck speakers have the BOSE logo on the grille and my
head-unit also has BOSE written on the face.  You should try to pop
one of the dashboard speaker grills and see if there is a single tweeter
or a dual tweeter.  I believe the dual tweeter is part of the BOSE system.
I also received a BOSE manual specifically for my stereo.

c-ya,

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6