Re: TIRES (Good News & Bad News) - OPINIONS WANTED!

I have been thinking along the same lines to
purchase some new tires in the future.  My
choices for the same tire size would be:
1) Dunlop SP8000
2) Toyo Proxes T1
3) Pirelli Zero

The reason I plan to purchase these is based on
information I have read in various auto magazines
over time about wet and dry performance.  The
Toyo decision is based on first hand experience
from people who have had them on their auto's.
Treadwear is not the best for these tires, but
overall performance I would pick the Dunlop
SP8000 based on bang for buck ratio, and
fairly recent tire technology, I myself want a
that is great in the summer, and when it rains
in the winter for it to be able to handle it. (I've
had the D40M2's on a previous car and I
felt very confident in wet and dry (they were
245's).............Later

Talat
97 GLX
Blk/Blk