Re: Springs

I have the HOR Technology Springs with the Bilstien shocks - love it.  Everyone in my car club loves how it rides, and when you put it in a hard turn how little it leans.  I have just put  on a upper strut bar, and I am gonna be putting a rear sway bar on soon.

Oh, by the way - I have a GL, so I don't know if that will make a difference

Eric
www.venommotorsports.com

>>> <Talitmon@aol.com> 01/21 1:15 AM >>>
How different is the performance between:
1) H&R springs Vs
2) Neuspeed springs Vs
3) HOR Technology springs?

All of these mated with either Bilstien or
Koni shocks.  I want to noticeably improve
handling while minimaly lowering the car
or altering the ride quality to the harsh degree.
I will be keeping the stock rims though.
Thanks for all of the input!!!!!!!!

Talat
97 GLX
Blk/Blk