Re: Springs

You probably want to go with Neuspeed SofSport springs if
you don't want the car lowered very much. I have the HoR
springs with Bilstein sport shocks. The ride is much firmer
than stock. Perhaps closer to what you would find in a
late model Probe GT.

If you would like to see a picture of my car go to:
http://bora.gsfc.nasa.gov/vwpage.htm
This may give you some idea how much it lowers the car.

Dave
97 GLX