Re: Side effect of worn strut bearing

Uhm.  I thought it was bad to rotate your radial tyres that way... (making them
go backwards).  If so, you should probably mention that you should actually
remove them from the rim to get them to go the right way.

Also, some tires you CAN'T put on the other side.  Asymetrico's, fer instance.
There's a definite inside and outside to them, and coupled with the radial
thing, means you can only move them from front to back on the same side...

Waiting for correction if warranted....

Sundie...