Superbowl thoughts...

Hey guys,
I'm thinkin'......screw it!....let's go for 40 cars. 34 cars was the largest
cruise I have ever been on and that was the Northeast Sunday Drive #3
sponsored by those upstate ClubH2O boys. I say let's crush that and make
this one for the record books. As of this very minute we have 29
cars.......and two weeks left to get another 11. I think we can do it. This
turnout will also determine whether or not we have the resources to pull off
a LI VW event this summer....possible show & autocross. Hey, anything is
possible boys & girls.....and u too Wally. (hehe) Anyway, just a thought on
the possible future of watercooled VW events (shows, autox's, etc....) here
on LI.
take care,
-FlyinVR6
ICQ : 8994103