Penske Racing Shocks

Anyone have any experience with the coilover Penske Racing Shocks on their VW?
I know they custom build every set for you and i have a friend that work in
there shock department and can get me a good price.  But im wondering if
anyone out there is running them on their A3.  He has told me they have made
several sets for VW's and Honda's and would just like to know so experiences.
I am currently running Koni's with Spax spring which is a nice set-up but im
looking for something a like more aggressive.

TIA
Jeff