Re: GTI Wins Test

In a message dated 99-01-15 18:13:10 EST, Talitmon@aol.com writes:

<<
 FYI

 I just read an article in Top Gear Magazine,
 a European auto magazine.  It was a comparison
 test between 12 hatchbacks, Renault, Audi, Nissan,
 etc.  Of course they were all Eurpean spec auto's
 with 4 cylinder engines.
 The overall winner was decalred the VW Golf GTI
 with the 1.8L motor, and the Audi A3 hatchback
 took the 2nd place honors.  Needless to say
 that I was impressed given the # of auto's involved
 in the test.  Just proves that VW Rules !!!!!

 Later
 Talat >>

Hmm....That's all good for the Euro People.
Will see how it does here in the good ol USA!

DGTIVR6
6/97 Gti-vr6 DE