RE: more K&N

<You mention P-flo with heat shield combo. Is this something you made or
<bought? Never heard of heat shield combo for P-flo. Please provide more
<information
   Paul,
  I dont know about the P-flo w/heatshield but I am running eurosports
Cool-Flo which has an ITG foam filter and a heat shield that sits between
the engine and filter.   It is a very clean looking set up, everything looks
like it belongs on the car.   I think that my car is the first 98 Jetta to
have the kit put on.   The heat shield makes a nice seal with the lining in
the hood.   I was planning on doing some temp tests this spring, but
everything is on hold with the with the front end rebuild that someone
else's insurance is paying for.
   Hope this helps
Brian

Also I thing Eurosports web page is www.eurosportacc.com