200 bucks for this!

Let the flames begin...
	About a week ago, I ordered a Shine rear sway bar for my 95 Jetta GLX.  It
comes in the mail today, I pull it out of the box and its a 3' bar of metal
with finger sized tubes coming out of both sides (4 total). and 4 bolts.  But
I put aside the thought that I just paid two hundred bucks for 20 bucks worth
of metal powdercoated, and installed it.  The installation wasn't too bad, and
then I headed out for some "spirited" driving.  The bar did help stiffen a bit
of the steering, but not enough IMO to warrant $200.  I also have on the car
Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks and a nuespeed upper strut bar.  To be honest
with everyone, I wasn't that impressed.  I know you die hard shiners are going
to jump me on this, but I had heard that this Shine bar was the end-all, be-
all of sway bars.  I was looking to reduce body roll in my car, and in my
perception, that did not happen.  All I did was stiifen up a torsion bar for
200 bills.
	I'm sorry at the contreversy this is going to cause, but I felt the need to
voice my opinion to the list.  And I will be returning the bar, its just not
worth it.

thanks,
Matt
95 GLX "let down by a sway bar edition"