Superbowl Cruise (Long Island)

Hey all,
I've been asking around and have received a favorable response to having a
Superbowl cruise on Sunday, Jan 31st. The game is on at 6pm, so I would
probably schedule the cruise to go from 11am until 3pm. (the latest) The
cruise would cover the southern coastal beach highways with some high speed
runs. I would like to throw in a new twisty backroad for all those people
who are familiar with my last route. I have approx. 10 people who have
verbally committed, so if anyone else wants in just let me know (or respond
to the list).......details will be supplied within the next couple
weeks.(directions, phone #'s, etc..)
take care,
-FlyinVR6
ICQ : 8994103