From: Billy T. <btylaska@onramp.net>
To: jettaglx@igtc.com <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 06, 1999 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: Driving Schools

Where do you live?  We have a good one in Texas, at Texas World Spped way in college station(Bryan)...  cost is 275 for a two day school.  The guy that organizes them is really into VW/Audi.  I can get more info if interested.

Billy T.

"Karp, Steve" wrote:

This is a bit off topic, but what kind of experiences have you all had with driving schools like Skip Barber, Bobdurat etc.  I'm looking for something where I can learn the basics of high performance driving/racing, get a lot of track time, and just have fun.  I've never done anything like this, have never autocrossed, or raced, or anything ... a complete novice looking to learn.

Thanks in advance.

Steve
98 GLX Red/Black
10K Stock with 20% Tint all around