Re: Rocker Panel Removal

In a message dated 99-01-06 09:13:11 EST, bwanamaker@sofsol.com writes:

<<
 The next challenge is to get my 10-gauge amplifier power wire from the
 battery to the trunk. So far, I can't find a way through the firewall,
 so I'm thinking of going under the car, following the route of the brake
 lines, then bringing it up through one of those handy plastic plugs in
 the underbody.

 Brian Wanamaker >>

That's not a problem, If I remember correctly, on the fire wall(driver side)
next to the TB cable....
U have a plastic cap, about 1 inch. Just pull that out, that should let you
IN!

DGTIVR6
6/97 Gti-vr6 DE