Ground Control Spring rates... Opinions please...

   Hello all and a happy new year,

   Couple of questions for those running ground control set-ups out there.
Currently I am running Bilstein sports/Neuspeed sport lowering combo.  I am
purchasing a set of GC 's ASAP along with front koni adjustable struts.(
current fronts bilstein's blown after 9 months  :-(  disappointing for a
faithful bilstein customer)  I plan to run the koni's in the front and
Bilstein sports in the rear for now.  The real question is what springs rates
should I start with??  I live in Mass. so the roads are not great.  I do track
event with BMWCCA and autocross ocassionally in season.  This is my daily
driver and although I like a sporty ride on the street, I don't want to lose
fillings!! :-)  My curretn set-up is to soft for my tastes, and I definatley
want to go firmer, question is....  how much??

    TIA for all opinions and advice expressed privately and publicly....

    Jeff E.
     95 Vento VR6  modded....

p.s. I checked the archives and didn't find anything specific, and also
browsed ground controls web site...

 p.p.s.  Sorry for length of post....  :-)