Re: Cold Weather

>>   I don't have fogging problems as long as I am
>> bringing fresh air into the car.
>>
>> David
>
>That is the way to do it.  Fresh air in equals clear windows.
>
>Billy T.

If it gets really bad, open the sunroof to the tilted-up position but
keep the shade halfway closed or more. This will bring in fresh, cool air
but not too much (with the shade partially closed). Put the heater on
either floor (with the vents open and aimed up or at the windows) or
defrog. At least, that's what seems to work for me.
-Tom from Maine (got to love single-digits temperatures)
'95 JettaGLX (black/black leather)
'84 JettaGLi (silver/blue leatherette)
   ^---now with a HEATER CORE and WATER PUMP!

. . .  t h o m a s  j.  b o y e r  -  c y n g @ l a m e r e . n e t  . . .