Re: Cold Weather

In a message dated 01/04/99 08:06 Central Standard Time, bwanamaker@sofsol.com
writes:

>  could have roasted myself if I'd turned it up all the way. The downside
>  is that the windows steam up like crazy. I had to leave the heater in
>  the defrost position all the way to work, which left it pretty cold down
>  on the floor. And even that didn't keep the windows clear.
Sounds like you left the recirculate switch in the ON position. That's the
only time mine does that...You need to let the dry outside air mix into the
system, that's what keeps the windows clear in the cold weather. I'm sure
someone else could put it in more eloquent terms, but you get the idea. I
hope.

Dave
98 GLX
TRed