From: Talitmon@aol.com [mailto:Talitmon@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 1999 11:41 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Side molding probs?

Hi all,
My passenger side front door molding has come loose
from the engine side.  The adhesive no longer sticks,
and I can't see why it would come loose.  Is that some-
thing that could be covered under warranty?  I'm sure
that all the dealer has to do is spend about one minute
sticking some sticky stuff to it, or maybe I could do
something myself??  Later.....

Talat
97 GLX
Blk/Blk  Autotech f/r swaybars & upper strut tower bar