Re: Stereo alarm feature

C.Morgan has the instructions perfect.  The only thing you have yo know is,
"what's your code?"  If I remember correctly, the head unit comes pre-pogrammed
with a specific code, which is what you have to enter to enable the ignition
security feature.  Provided I'm correct, either double-check your
paperwork/manuals for the stereo, else contact your dealer for assistance.

Unless anyone else knows how to get the 4 digit code...
-Cooley