Re: Help with Brake Fade (sarcasm edition)

Sarcasm Here:
It sounds like the guy that goes to the doctor and bends his arm up around
his head until its painful, and says to the doctor, "Doc it really hurts
when I do this!" The doctor replies, "WELL THEN DON'T DO IT".

Sorry, but it just seemed appropriate...(Flame Suit Donned)

But Tim has the correct fix/approach.

Thanks
Chris
98 J-VR6