Techtonics SSt Exhaust

VR6'ers,
Just got back from my test run with the new exhaust.  All I have to say is
that is a schweet sound.  The sound it makes while taking off is great, but
I think the best sound is just the idle (a low rumbling noise).  The install
was no problem, especially with the help of Mr. Sawzall.
Lots of thanks goes out to Todd at AWE for suggesting this exhaust.  Also,
lots of thanks to all the people who answered my questions about the install
and gave me their thoughts on the system.
Gotta go drive some more,
Chris
'97 Jetta GLX VR6