Re: dash lights

Hey,m that reminds me.

I've got no lights in my climate control section in the dask.  You know, the
fanspeed, temp and vent controls.  NO lights at all.  SHould there be?  There have
never been since i got the car, and i just haven't noticed lately because i don't
even look at the section anymore, because i can do it by feel.

SUndie...