Re: Hella Air Horns

Matt,

I've got the Hella dual air horns on my car.  They are deafening to say
the least.  I originally replaced my stock horns with a set of Hella
Super Tone horns.  These were louder than stock with a definite European
toot, but I wanted whoever that I was honking at to definitely know that
it was I.  Then, I opted to add the Hella air horns, the included relay
allows me to have both the Hella Super Tone horns and the Hella dual air
horns.  From what I'm told the Hella dual horns are louder than the
Hella triple air horns.  I purchased the Hella products from Eurotech
Atlanta (770) 794-7240.  Hella Super Tone horns $75.00, Hella dual air
horns $35.00

Hope this helps,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX

P.S.  If I honk my horn at night, the headlights dim slightly.