GC Settings...

Hello all...

   I have finally got my set of Ground Controls in my possesion and am ready
to install them on Sunday.  Question for whoever has this setup out there...
Do any of you know the exact height of the collars on the threaded sleeve as
it relates to ride height for the car?  I have been told to start in the
middle and go from there, but I would like more specifics( like in mm or
inches= to ride levels), or I could spend a lot of time trying to get it right
:-).  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  TIA,

 jeff
 95 vento vr6  modded....

p.s. any offers on the Neuspeed sport springs and Bilstein sports i am taking
out...  they are most likely up for grabs.( only 10 months old)