Re: Garret's web site?

>Dodge neon sports cant beat GLX's can they?

I'll let you all know in a month or two.  As soon as the weather
clears up my friend and I are taking my 97 GLX and His 95 ACR
(Nick Leverone's old car) to the local dragstrip.  That thing may
beat the GLX in an autocross, but I think He's dead at the strip.

Anyone have their real 1/4 mile times for their GLX's?  If so I'd
like to here what you ran and what kind of mods you have.  I think
a stock GLX can pull about a 15.5@89.

Joe Oliveira
83 DSP Rabbit GTI (Autocross Car)
97 Jetta GLX VR6 (Daily Driver Neon Eater)
ilium@bit-net.com