Re: Garret's web site?

WHAT?????????

Oh MY GAWD!!!

I think you need to go to one of the driving schools that the earlier
threads were talking about... Thats just not acceptable for VW.

Those cars shouldn't even be on the same street together.

The Garret Chip won't improve your driving skills, rather improve
quickness. And based on the specs of these cars off the line, there just
isn't any comparison...

But to answer your question, heres the site:
http://www.dvol.com/~users/gal/welcome.html
http://www.dvol.com/~users/gal/giac.htm