Re: MT Speed limits (was RE: pre-LI cruise cop encounter)

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Khan Klatt wrote:

> At 1:01 PM -0800 2/2/99, Tim Irwin wrote:
> >http://161.7.127.14/bills/billhtml/HB0022.htm
> >
> >75 mph on freeways, $25 fine w/ no record up to 10 over, $40-$100 fine
> >otherwise.
>
> So, 85mph with a small slap on the wrist. Damn, it's not worth the drive.
> Anyone know of any good race tracks where just anyone can get on and drive
> their car on it for a while? My Jetta is screaming to be deflowered at
> speeds > 100mph.
>
> -Khan

I note you're vaguely near Seattle. I go out with the Puget Sound Region
BMW Club to track days/driver schools. Check out http://www.bmwaca.org.
Cool group of folks.

Peter Loron                                                  peterl@cnw.com
Before the invention of eruptions, lava had to be carried down the mountain
by hand and thrown on the sleeping villagers. This took a lot of time.