Re: Aggravating rattle NEED HELP

Thanks, KK,
been there done that. I found that problem awhile ago, and I did the
hide-a-belt action. Never more than four in there, anyway, so no sweat...

This one seems higher up, though. I put some foam stuff between the deck and
metal underneath (by squeezing it in from the trunk side), although it
doesn't seem all that successful. I may have to remove my bumper cover to
put the foam insert back in - removed four months ago, but never a noise
problem - until now. Any other suggestions are welcome...

DJ