Re: Exploding Battery

Exploding batteries are pretty rare these days. Whether it has warranty or
not, take it back to where it was purchased.

After you remove what's left of the battery rinse the area out with water
asap . The acid will eat away at your car, especially the padding and
plastic . Use gloves and clothing you don't care about to do this as the
acid is pretty corrosive.  Wear glasses of some kind , you don't want to
splash this stuff in your eyes - trust me it stings : )