VR6 hats UPDATE

Well talked to the lady last night and she said I need to get a letter from
VW that says that I can use the VW symbol, even though it is the squished
one which is not on any of Volkswagen's cars or anything that I can think
of. Can anyone help me out with this? I'm afraid VW will make me pay them
for using the VW symbol, which is something I really don't want to do. I'm
not making any profit off of this and I just want a cool hat to wear on my
drives. Phil, do you know anything about this? Anybody, anybody, Bueller?

Chadwick