Re: any ideas on engine steam cleaning???

>>Or, should I just take the high road &
spend all day hand cleaning with WD & Simple Green?
Any other options? I know Gunk puts out a do-it your-
self product that washes off with water but, I want
to stay away from that; besides, after I cover all
the electronics, I'd just as well give it that hand
job.<<

That's your best bet. That way, you know what's being cleaned, you can
inspect everything as you go, and see if any maintenance is needed.

And WHY did you let it get this bad to begin with? Shame on you. Go to the
blackboard and write 1000 times, "A clean VR6 is a happy VR6".

David Steele
1998 JettaGLX TRed
northern IL / west TN rep
VENOM Motorsports