SUPERBOWL EVENT IS ON !!!!!!!

Hey all,
I am very happy to announce that the 2nd annual Superbowl event is ON! I
just got off the phone with the NY State Parks permit office and was
informed that the permit for us has already been put in the mail. I think it
helped us that the lady from the permit office had many VW stories to share
with me from her 1980 Rabbit. A ton of people have been e-mailing me about
this event which is good to see because we had a really good time last year,
(64 cars & a Performance VW photo) so we're ready to do it again.
-The date for the event has been set for Jan 30, 2000. We can arrive as
early as we want, but I think 10am will be the most popular time of arrival.
-The event will be held at Jones Beach State Park : Parking Field #4.  This
is one parking field over to the left from where DriversFest was held at so
it should be fairly simple for everyone to find us.
-No cruise is scheduled, however, an informal one may occur depending on
weather and timing and how many people are still aorund at the end of the
day.
-This is going to be an informal gathering/show....I would like to compare
it to IceFest where there was no judging, but alot of people admiring other
peoples VDub's.
-Prepare to wear something extremely warm! Remember, we're going to be down
by the coast so there will be a little more wind than usual.
-On your way to the event, stop and grab something to eat at the deli
because there aren't many food places in the area....actually there's not a
single one.
-Bring your Motorola Talkabout's or your Kenwood Freetalk's for the
trip.....they always come handy.

As you can see we're primed for a great event....this will actually help us
(ClubH2O) in deciding whether or not to go all-out in making this a full
blown show next year.....judges, trophies, sponsors, etc.
I'm glad it's set and if anyone has any questions please feel free to e-mail
me privately so I can help you with anything I may have overlooked to this
point.
Take care,
-FlyinVR6
ICQ : 8994103