FS: '98 Jetta GLX :(

Hi gang,

The time has come for me to sell my current VW!
I'm sending this out to the list in hopes that some VW nut would
be interested in buying my car and taking very good care of it.
I've made the decision to sell my car because of some other priorities
that I have in the near future (ie. Wedding/House).

So, here are the details:

1998 VW Jetta GLX-VR6 (36,000 miles)
White/Beige Leather
Cold Weather Package
Side Airbags
10 speaker BOSE package
6 CD Changer
VW matching floormats
5+years/100k Warranty Gold "Diamond Plus" warranty
Mild Mods:
  - Garrett Chip V.11
  - Modified Airbox + K&N drop-in filter
  - Votex Dual Round Headlights (sweeeet H4 lights!)
  - Golf Hood & Grill
  - European Headlight Switch (No DRL's)
  - Rear Foglights
  - Programmable Wiper Relay
  - Red Calipers

I know the miles seem kinda high, but I loved to drive all of the time
and I've made several 1000+ mile trips to various places.  I also
commute
20 miles everyday to work.  I am asking $18,000 for the price, but I'm
willing to drop it to $17,500 if you would like it converted back to
stock (and I'll sell the mods separately on my own).

I've taken very good care of this car.  I won 1st PLACE at Waterfest '99

with this car in the "A3 Jetta (stock)" class as well.
If you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to call me or email

me.

Charles Simpson
csimpson@zeltech.com
H:  (757) 480-3471