Re: Droopy Trim?

Same thing on my 95. I've done it myself before and its easy so long as you
clean both surfaces and take your time. If the molding is starting to curve
you can heat it with a hair dryer to soften it and bent it straight again.
I went to the bodyshop to get some 2 sided tape (why buy a whole roll for
$40 ) and the bodyman just fixed it himself right there and then no charge.
Very cool of him. I would take your molding off asap so it doesn't bend ,
straitening it is a bit of a pain in the butt.