Re: 60K service - what's done?

From: "Michael & Carmen Keith" <mikeandcarmen@pdq.net>
> For future reference, get a Bently manual...

I second that.

I'm one of those fortunate people who was born with a silver wrench in my
mouth (I can fix just about anything), yet I still bought a Bentley for my
Jetta (got one for my sister and brother-in-law, too).  I've hardly opened
it, though, for two reasons.  First, nothing has broken on my car.  Lucky
me.  Second, I've always had Bentleys for my cars (including the ~$170 three
volume set for the '88-'91 Audi 100/200's) and learned a lot from them over
the years.  Somewhere I still have the very dirty and dog-eared one for my
old '80 Rabbit (anybody remember what ignition points are?)from which I
pretty much learned all the basics about fixing cars.  Anyway, the price
shouldn't be too much of an issue because they're invaluable when you really
need them - especially so when it comes to wiring and electrical diagnosis.
Speaking of which, if you can figure out the electrical system on a '90 200
you could probably re-wire the Disneyland.

-Chris