RE: Brembo Cross Drilled / Metalmaster Pad Impressions

I got them for my Jetta and installed them today (4-cyl)...I break my pads
in hard and these didn't dust up my wheels like normal :)  Stopping power is
awsome, plus the give a subtil hint to the abilities of my car.  I don't
remeber what I payed..but my club has a disount with them and 4 members got
together and bought them....I believe it was 15% off (we have a club
discount with RPI, nothing but the best of service).

Eric
www.venommotorsports.com