Brembo Cross Drilled / Metalmaster Pad Impressions

Hey guys and gals!
After a month of getting the wrong brake pads and / or rotors from Rons Parts
(no hard feelings), I finally got the correct ones to fit my car.

Broke them in a little around town, 50 miles or so, and then went up the
local Sandia mountains that we have up here in new mexico to get them heated
and cooled a few times before really hammering them.

First 2 days worth of impressions.
WOW.  Big improvement over stock.  Seeing as my stock pads were so worn, I
had less that 2mm of pad left. But they are very solid feeling.

Got a chance to really hammer on the brakes tonite, and I am very impressed
over the stock pads and rotors.  I reccomend this to any one in the market
for some pads / rotors.  Can't really say one way or another on the brake
dust thing, because I have dark wheels and its only been 2 days, but from
what I hear its a big improvement over the stock dust monsters.

They retail for 199.00 from Rons Parts.  If anyone might be interested in a
Group Purchase, let me know and I can find out prices from Dustan.

Thanks!
Matt
http://www.vr6.org/matts.htm