tire options

Here is what I came up with.  The three tires I'm looking at are the
AVSis, the Dunlop SP 8000s, and the Bridgestone RE71s.  Amercias tire
doesn't even know if they can get the RE71 or what their cost is.  The
cost listed here as TR is the tire rack cost plus the cost for America's
Tire to install them and give me a warrenty on them.  If they can't get
the RE71s, then I don't know what good their warrenty would do. :-)

So out of the three choices I have, which one do you guys out there like?
I'm leaning towards the RE71s....

AVSi
$546.86
TR - 420.85 w/ warrenty + America's Tire Install

Dunlop SP 8000
$555.52
TR - 507.93

Bridgestone RE71