From: John A. Kilpatrick [mailto:john@hypergeek.net]
Sent: Friday, August 20, 1999 12:16 PM
To: Jetta GLX Mailing List
Subject: wheels

I know I said I wasn't buying wheels, but I'm looking...

I had thought for a long time I wanted BBS RXs.  But since I really only
want to go up to 16, I think they look kind of cluttered that size.  (If
you have pics of your GLX with 16" RXs somewhere, let me know.)  I
really like the look of the RKs, but I guess they don't fit (I can't
seem to find out why).

So looking at what is available in 16":

ATP Spa:	Never heard of them.  The wheel looks good straight
		on, but at an angle I don't like the way it bends in.

Borbet Type S:	Better than the ATPs, similar effect.

BBS RX:		I've always liked the look of this wheel, but I thinkk
		I've mostly seen in in larger sizes.  I definetly don't
		want a wheel that looks too cluttered, so I'm unsure
		about it in 16".

Any thoughts?

--
                               John A. Kilpatrick