tires...

O.K., I've made my big car mode for the year.  My next goal would
be wheels, but I've spent enough for now.

So I've pretty much decided on the Bridgestone RE71s.  But I did have a
couple of questions for folks out there:

1)	For folks that have ordered from the Tire Rack, how did that
	work?  Did you drop ship or what?

2)	Can anyone recommend a good place around the south bay to get
	them installed, and that will offer a road hazard plan?

3)	What kind of wear have those of you with RE71s gotten?

Thanks,
John

--
                               John A. Kilpatrick